Went for redye + touch up roots!

August 04, 2011


P1220936`

Hello!

I cannot believe that my hair grow so fast lor! It's been only like, a month since I dye my hair? And the black roots are coming out so quick! It's so ugly so I decided to go back to touch up the roots!

Super lovin' coloured hair and there's no way I'm having black hair anymore!

For the past 2 years is no choice due to national service okay, if not you see last time before I enlisted I'm also always with coloured hair one lor! Cause I seriously think I look better leh, yes?



P1220938

Bye ugly black roots!



P1220940`

Then I decided to also redye my whole hair to a lighter shade!



P1220942

It's just alittle tiny bit lighter, so there isn't much difference!



seconddyeessensuals`

And it's done! Suddenly the place turns so angelic! Hahahaha!



P1220971`

YAY!


-o-"

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Curious2:54 pm

    Just curious, are you gay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21 pm

    what is the colour for ur hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. typicalben2:28 pm

    I said I want something light but not till the extend of gold!
    Actually is my stylist mixed the colour for me one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. plolarlight3:08 pm

    <span><span>hey,
    tipicalben, the phrase u wrote on de right side is han yi lie's line from last saturday's (mei le jia you), cos i coincidentally watched that part,so it sounds familiar to me although u translated it, actually u shld state tt its extract from that drama, if not pple wld tink tt its said by u. anw can tell tt  it implies yr xin sheng rite.</span></span>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:28 pm

    Hello! How much was it? 

    ReplyDelete
  6. typicalben8:32 pm

    I'm sponsored! :)  But you can call and check the price! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:36 pm

    OK thank you! ^-^ and your entries are awesome yo. Keep up the good work!<span>☺</span>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:58 am

    What is your camera brand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:40 am

    where did you get your cookie monster ring? it's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram