JayBeeeee

August 20, 2011

Went over JB the other day with Benson just for a day-trip to walk around, eat and shop!

I think the last time I went there via public transport is about 1.5 years back (aunt do drive us in sometimes)! And I didn't know that it's actually that fast to reach JB by public transport eh! Like if there's no jam and all, about less than 30 mins right, you can reach already! So convenient!



P1230065

First stop! For lunch!



P1230075``

Don't mind my random doodle, did it due to the lousy photography!

Where got people take picture take until the top got so much space one?!! -______-

And when I say it's not nice, he deny and disagree, saying that it's nice! Then I was so lazy to retake again also, so I only took this one and only picture and here you have it!



P1230083`

See! The one I took for him, so much better!



P1230090

First time doing pedicure!

Seriously, please don't judge me cause I really hate cutting nails and my nails, both hands and feet are in horrible condition which some of my nails has fungus infection even! :( Blame on me cause I don't takecare of it! And in order to make my nails look better, recently I started to go for manicure and pedicure!

Actually it's very common for guys to do manicure or pedicure what, I just don't understand why some Singaporean still cannot accept?! Yawns, quit living in the 80's already seriously!



P1230106`

And I managed to get him to do as well cause I say I'll pay for him! WAHAHA!



P1230115`



P1230124`

20cent is needed everytime to go to the toilet, which is super troublesome I feel!



P1230138

Caught HP7 part 2 when I didn't even watch part 1!



P1230139

Golden nugget cake!



P1230146

Love the effect for this picture!



P1230136`

That's all! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!


-o-"

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Qazim Zim12:09 am

    hey hey dude, may i know what camera you're using? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalalalalala2:37 pm

    woah ben! welcome to jaybeeeee!! :D do visit jb more often!
    for <span>Qazim Zim's question, it's Panasonic LX3</span>

    http://typicalben.blogspot.com/2010/05/hey-thats-my-orange-cameraaa.html


    ;)
    love, HLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qazim Zim8:45 pm

    thanks (: the camera looks very cute and seems to take nice pictures hahah

    ReplyDelete

Instagram