Sorry, I've to do this.

March 30, 2010

Note: Seriously this post might make you feel and think that I'm arrogant or ego much but whatever, don't read if I might disgust you! :)


Recently, I'm again feeling very annoyed that my Facebook page is flooded by some shitty people, whom I don't even know!!


wtffbflood

Si mi sai is THUG LIFE?!!


And I went to Google it and here's the result:

"A word Evolved by the late Tupac Shakur. Commonly mistaken for a Criminal. Thug Life is the opposite of someone having all he needs to succeed. Thug life is when you have nothing, and succeed, when you have overcome all obstacles to reach your aim."

Okay, you don't have to read (above) cause nobody cares!!


It has become mad irritating whenever people in Facebook flood your page with rubbish like that or advertise their clubbing tickets/blogshops/etc. when they are not suppose to and especially on my page!!

Or if not, those cheena Facebook applications:


wtffbflood2

Which also floods my page!!!!


AND.

All these is cause by none other than ME! It's all my fault!

From the start, I'll just accept almost everyone that added me on Facebook (as I thought it'll be mean if you people added me and I did not accept them), and now it's starting to bother me much!

Cause my page is getting flood, getting tag on pictures which are ridiculous (some animal or shit), and have all my comments/conversation with my friends appearing on your Top news on the feed is really not I wanted.

Of course, I'm not saying that all of you did that!

But the very few is enough to kill!


Facebook serves as a reconnection with your old friends or you can catch up with your friends through there but now, some of my friends don't even dare to talk to me there! Or even tag me in our photos!

I need some privacy and thus I've decided to....


Filter my Facebook friends list!


Actually, I don't really wanna do that at first cause I love how you people interact with me on Facebook at times, where you leave comments or 'like' my post and after filtering all, I might not be able to see that anymore!

But something came to my email, and I thought.. OKAY!

I can finally filter my friend's list and you people will also be able to interact with me still and add me on Facebook! Yay!!

So you all can add me over here instead:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Typicalben/105712426129524


Though, I don't really expect the thousands over people I've removed, to add me over there but if you want, then just add. If not then SUA!


But I'm excited to say that...

Next time the 'Chatting via chatbox with you all' which always happen suddenly can be held over there and maybe future events (I've receive a email suggesting for a gathering) can be planned over there too!

Think there'll be more interaction there for all of us, rather than on my personal Facebook, so this must be pretty awesome!

I hope you all understand my intention of doing so yah?

Okay, time for me to filter the contacts! Bye! :)



p/s: Another reason of doing so is cause, whenever people ask me why you got so many friends on Facebook, I don't know what to reply. Cause not all are and when I say most are my readers, they are like "REALLY MEAH?".


p/p/s: Or people having the thought that I anyhow randomly add people, which I HAD NEVER EVER DONE IT IN MY LIFE BEFORE! And worse is there are cases where people pretend and talk to me as if they are my real life friends and giving false impression to their friends or strangers. WTF!


p/p/p/s: Anyway, thanks Isabelle (or whoever) for that. Maybe my ranting on Twitter do works! Hahahaha! Awesome!


-o-"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram